Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Remember me?

I know you all were expecting to hear from me once a week... but things have been hectic!


My boys were expecting me to take them to all of their games and practices, but I got really sick last week and had to stay in bed...


I was expecting to enjoy the weather before it got too hot... and we even wanted to hit the golf course and our favorite little lunch spot!


We were expecting to do alot of things, but things got complicated......


because I got really sick, really tired, and really cranky - something my husband

was not expecting.


But most of all something we were not expecting.............








is that WE ARE EXPECTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




After three years of fertility struggles - we are proud to announce that we are eight weeks pregnant with baby number three!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment