Sunday, November 20, 2011

New And Improved!

So, I realize that most of you have forgotten about me completely due to lack of posting so let me just go ahead and tell you - I'M SORRY!

We moved jobs, switched schools, sold a house, bought a house, and had a few minor complications along the way, but we are finally settled a bit! I thought about my blog daily mainly because this is the perfect escape for me... So, let me say this - I am back, but not the same me. I am a better me. I learned things about myself over the last two months that I didn't even know I could. I learned that a few things in my life had a hold of my mind and it was making me less of a mom, wife, and friend. I also realized that I am a "people pleaser." I couldn't be my complete self - even on the blog - because I didn't like who I truly was.

There wasn't something that happened or something that was said or some magical moment...it just happened and I am happy with who I am today. I'm content with my life, I'm thankful for what God has given me, and I'm at a good place.

So, here I am - and this is my new blog starting today. "Life In The Fab Lane" was started in hopes that I could share a little piece of my life, but my new blog, "Ashley's Avenue", is all about me - the good parts, the bad parts, and everything in between. You will find a more opinionated Ashley, but I am still me. I will still post about my adorable boys and my amazing husband, but I will also whine about the little things that get on my last nerve because I am not perfect. I am not here to sugarcoat my life or make myself look good - I am here to share my journey with all of my readers.

So, if you want to walk with me along Ashley's Avenue then come right along. This may not be easy street, but the view is quite nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment