Thursday, July 19, 2012

Alive And Well!


Well, hello blogging world!  I bet you thought you would never see me again!  I took a few months off of blogging while my family went through major changes... but I am back - and better than ever!  I have started another blog to just share some stories, prayer chains, mommy frustrations, etc.  that is just a place for me to write my thoughts, but after alot of thought and prayer I decided to come back here and start blogging for my family again.

To fill you all in quickly, since the last time I blogged, my husband was let go from the job that we up and moved for after spending over 7 years with the company, we had to quickly get rid of our Pikeville home, move to Kingston and stay with my dad for a short time, then try to find ourselves a house.  We got pregnant again and tragically lost our baby almost a year to the day of losing Allie last year.  My grandmother passed away after her long, hard battle with Myeloma.  I lost two dear friends to accidents and I saw alot more heartbreak as well.  DJ found a new job and I was diagnosed with a new blood clotting disorder.  We went searching for a church and our oldest son found his love for Christ.  We have made alot of new memories, had to get rid of our beloved dog, and went through a bitter dispute with former employers.  I know it's alot so I promise to write more as i'm able!  I love you guys and I appreciate you all so much for sticking by me through the thick and thin of life.  We must all remember that these trials are temporary but our salvation is forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment