Monday, October 21, 2013

Surprise!!!

Dear Readers,

The last time that I posted on this blog was in November of 2012.  To say that we have gone through alot of changes is an understatement.  I wasn't sure if I would come back here or start over, but let's face it, this is my home.  I love to write and will always be a writer whether I like it or not.  There have been so many times where I wrote something here and then thought "God, is this really supposed to be out there for all to see?" but in the end, I think each of us needs to heal from something and we heal in all different ways - for me, it is writing.  My book is at a stand still to say the least and writer's block frustrated me to the point where I was ready to give up, but God clearly had other plans.

It will take me some time, but I will get this blog caught back up and I will be adding my other blog about homeschooling to this one as well.   Yes, for those of you who don't already know, we have ventured into the new world of homeschooling.

  Alot of people have come to me for advice and it is a huge part of my day to day life so it will be a big part of this blog - You will notice that I have updated this blog before this post with all of the current homeschool blog posts from my previous website.  Although this is the first official post here, there are ten or more blog posts I have moved over before this one so be sure to check them all out!

  I love that I blogged alot of my life and I think it's important to get back to that.  So, here I am! :)


For now, I leave you with only this.. an adorable photo of my boys all grown up.  Blaze is almost 10 and Ace is 7.  They are in 2nd and 4th grade, at home of course.  I will be turning 30 this year and DJ and I just celebrated 10 years of marriage! Be back soon to tell you guys all the details of life from then to now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment