Saturday, August 6, 2011

Change Is Gonna Come.. And Extras!


First things first, I have decided to change the blog up a little bit. I do 100% of the posting and this is my safe place to talk about all types of things so I have decided to change the overall feel and look of the blog. I will be going from "Life In The Fab Lane" to "Ashley's Avenue - Life as mom, wife, designer". I think it will help the blog to open up for more viewers and to further explain what the blog is all about. I want to talk about my family, but also have an outlet as the learn the basics of Interior Design. I'm hoping to have the new blog up and running within the next three weeks. It should be here on this website, but if for some reason we decide to move it, I will post the details later. I am looking for a website domain to be able to post on, so we shall see how that comes together for me.
I posted awhile ago about the case of Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub who were brutally murdered sometime last year. There are still NO leads. I have become close to Johnny's mother and I promised to continue to ask for prayers and to post story details to keep the case alive. If you would like more information, you can add www.facebook.com/ripjohnny. This is a Facebook page run by his family only. There are so many untrue stories being told about the case, but straight from his mother, there are NO leads.
Am I the only person who thinks Jessica Simpson looks pregnant? I saw this picture on Tuesday and had to come post for you all to get a look. I think she would be a wonderful mom, but it might put a detour in her wedding plans. What happened to marriage THEN baby?
How absolutely cute is this? Blaze is the perfect child. I couldn't ask for a better son!!
His little brother on the other hand is a WILD CHILD!


I hope no matter where my blog ends that you all will continue to follow me on this journey called life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment