Monday, August 15, 2011

Life Is Random (So Are My Posts!)

I had this tattoo designed for Allie. It has been three months since we suffered the loss of our child. Not a day goes by that I do not think about what life would be like right now if the doctors could have kept her alive in the womb. I would almost be six months pregnant and probably complaining about the hot weather. I would give anything to get her back, but I know she is resting in the arms of Jesus and I hold tight to that when I am feeling depressed. I am still trying to decide where to put the tattoo and also the size. I'm also wondering if I should put her death date in the cross. All ideas welcome.
I can't imagine life without these boys. They make everything so fun. I took them to a random lunch last week and they had a blast wearing LJS hats and pretending to be pirates! Never a dull moment!!

And my last random (very cute) moment of last week was seeing my dad running and playing on the playground with my babies. It is one of those memories you can just never forget and replay over and over in your head... they love their poppi so much - and we don't get to see him as much as we wish we could (but that's going to change soon!!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment