Monday, August 2, 2010

The Idol Tour 2010




You will not be getting any good pictures with this post. I'm sure my dad is just rolling in the floor laughing as he reads this, but AGAINST my dad's advice I left my camera in the car because I read somewhere that cameras were not allowed! So, no pictures except for a picture of my dad at Hooter's (the best place to eat in Knoxville!) and a picture before we went in. The concert was GREAT. Didi, Crystal, Big Mike, Lee, and Siobhan were great entertainers. Siobhan actually suprised me the most! The rest were eeerrr.. not so great! We heard that less than half of the tickets available were sold and they were very upset with the outcome. I don't know what the future of Idol holds with Simon and Paula and Ellen and Kara gone, but I doubt that I will continue to watch....

The next post will be about my favorite TV shows (some of which are coming to an end in the coming weeks...)! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment