Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Others.

This is my family I like to call, "the others." They are going to love that, ha! These are my in-laws. They are super sweet and a big part of who DJ and I are as a couple. The little girl on the end is my neice, Alisha, and she comes to stay with us from time to time. Her mother, my sister in law, just had her fifth child! Bless her heart!! I had to share this picture because I am always showing pictures of my side of the family, but I have a whole other side that I feel very blessed to have. We haven't always seen eye to eye that is for sure, but they have always been a positive influence in my life. When DJ and I met, fell in love, got pregnant, and got married all while being teenagers and in a matter of ten months total, I'm sure they had their reservations that it would work and looking back now - I have to say I understand. I must also say that Darrell and Sherry are not DJ's actual parents. They took care of him when he moved from Florida and they are actually his aunt and uncle. I also have a mother in law named Pamela that I get to be close to too. She lives in Florida, but we keep in touch by phone, email, and the regular card. She will be here to visit next month so you my readers will get to meet her too.

The next post is going to be a hard one so bare with me. Prayers and Hugs to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment