Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Saturday Blog :)

Every saturday, I am going introduce my readers to a new blog that I enjoy reading. It may be a family member, friend, church, business, or just something I stumbled across. I will give you the general idea of the blog and then the link. You all can start doing this also if you want to! If you would like to be part of the "saturday blog", just leave a comment and I will take a look at your blog.
So my first blog is .......





http://followtheaunes.com/

I may be just a little biased about this blog since they are my cousins, but I find what they write about Christianity refreshing. I also love the way that Kristin is able to balance parenthood, being a wife, and also volunteering in the church. They currently live in Smyrna and Kristin is a stay at home mom to two children, Kyndal age four and Emmett who was just born last month! The picture above was stolen (oops!) off of Kristin's facebook page. Her last few posts have been about Kyndal starting a mother's day out program and also how God's timing with Emmett filled them with overwhelming joy - so check, check, check it out! :)

And since I never do anything like this, I have decided to do TWO blogs to start the saturday blogroll off right....

The second blog I have chosen is...........


http://jennwade.blogspot.com/

I went to high school with the author of this blog, Jennifer Wade. I have no idea if she even knows I'm a reader! :)

She mixes country charm and city humor with recipes and running tips. I find her blog to be a little bit of what growing up and living alone is all about. As a young mom and wife, I never got the chance to go to some big city and make a life for myself. Although I feel so blessed with my life, I like to read her blog and think about what it would be like if I would have ended up living in a big city and following my career dreams instead of choosing to be mommy and wife.

It's a must read! Read both of them!!!

Come back next saturday for two more fun blogs to follow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment