Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Nothing about Nothing

I feel really blah today. These last few days have just been so overwhelming for many reasons. I wanted to come post just to let you all know what has been going on in the house. I also wanted to share a picture of the cutest kids on the planet (see above!)

My nana left me all of her jewelry in her will. I took it to have it appraised, but beforehand, my grandmother and I went through it all. Some of the stuff she left to me is so beautiful. I feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful grandmother that loved me dearly.

The kids start school Friday and have registration tommorrow. I cannot wait to be able to have a normal routine again. So, all you stay at home moms out there, what do you do while your kids are at school? I enjoy cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, walking at the park, tanning, shopping, and doing volunteer work. I am thinking about doing some work for the DUI/drug court here in Crossville. I have always had a heart for Criminal Justice.

We still haven't found a church to call home. This is mainly my fault. I get up intending to go to church, but then satan rears his ugly head and for whatever reason, we do not get there. Not only that, but the future is unknown for us and I have no idea where we will be living. That makes it even harder to find a home church.

It is not looking like I will be having a baby after all (at least not nine months from now). We were sure this month was it and then things just didn't seem to work that way. I have full faith i'm on God's timing, I am just a little uneasy about everything because we have been trying for awhile and have had previous miscarriages.

Here's my prayer list... My friend, Brandi Pate, lost a neice and her aunt in a car accident. Her neice was just five years old I believe. Please pray this family can find peace. Mourning is never easy, but with a child it's even harder. My friend Lacey that I mentioned earlier is still pregnant. This is truly a miracle! Please continue to pray that she stays healthy and can welcome a baby into the world in 2011! My father had his gallbladder removed today so he is in alot of pain. Please pray for comfort and a speedy recovery.

What have you all done today? I am always curious to see who is doing what. I wish I had something more exciting to tell you all, but this is it for now!

The next post will be special though; my friend Krystal is bringing baby Paighton home!! :)

God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment