Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Very Sad Day...

My grandmother on my mother's side, Margaret West, passed away last night from unknown causes in her sleep. I just found out about 3 hours ago and it has rocked my world. She was the healthiest of all my parents and grandparents and had been playing with her grandchild Carter just a few hours before passing. It hit me harder because I talked to her on the phone last week and she was very excited because I promised I would bring the kids up soon. She had gotten some money from her mother passing away back in December and was planning to take a lot of trips and travel the world this fall. I don't know how to take it all in since this is my first grandparent who has passed, but I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I hope and pray that she is in Jesus' arms right now and her that her salvation was in the right place. Please pray for everyone affected by her passing and pray that I can find a way to help my children deal as well. Thank you readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment