Thursday, July 1, 2010

90 DC: Day 2

I wish I could say that today was better than yesterday, but I don't like to lie. I have spent my day on an emotional roller coaster. I yelled at my kids and at my husband and then yelled at myself (yes, I talk to myself!). When do the kids go back to school again?

So, for today's 90 days of change I haven't picked out anything to do. Here it is at 8pm and I haven't "changed" anything. So, as I'm writing I hope something is coming to me ... nothing yet.

I have been dealing with so much emotionally. I think the past is coming back to haunt me. I was filled with anger, stress, and insecurity - and those are not pretty things to have as a housewife and stay at home mom. I feel like everything I thought I had changed about myself is starting to resurface. I thought I was learning to balance life at home with two children while my husband is ALWAYS at work, but everyday I learn something new about myself.

Ah-ha! I've got it. I'm going to write a letter to myself. Today, for my 90 day challenge, I am going to write a letter to myself about what I need to change from now on. After all, 90 days of change will never happen if I don't acknowledge the problem in the first place.. (Dr. Phil would be so proud!)

So, there it is. I may even share my letter with my readers later so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment