Thursday, July 29, 2010

Want some Free (or cheap) stuff?!?!
















If you are my friend on facebook, make sure you take a look at my album called


"Facebook Auction"


I am looking to get rid of ALL of the stuff in my garage and around my house...


and since my yard sale was never a success due to illness


i've decided to just have an "auction" for my friends...


Some of the stuff I will give away to people that I know could use it more than me -


and some of it will be for sale but at very reasonable prices ....




(If you are not my friend on facebook, you will have to send me a message stating that you saw this on blogger, otherwise I WILL NOT add you - I am very private on my FB. Thanks!)

By the way, all the pictures above are of items for sale and they are still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment