Thursday, July 15, 2010

Awesomeness!

I absolutely love So You Think You Can Dance!

I have been watching this show since it started in the United States and every season it just gets better and better! Some of my favorites from all seasons are Kerrington, Chelsea, Lauren, Benji, Lacey, Ivan, Allison, Alex, Dominic, and Adecheke!

So, here are some of my favorite dancers and dances....




Bleeding Love By Chelsea and Mark was nothing short of amazing. It brought me to tears because of the raw emotion.



The next was Sexy Love By Ivan and Allison. This was the first hip hop routine that got my attention on the show. This couple was the first to bring out the "it" factor of the show, in my opinion.



It would not be complete if I didn't show Calling You by Heidi and Travis. This still to this day brings tears to my eyes.. and changed the way I looked at dance. Next week during SYTYCD (Wednesday to be exact!) I will be posting three more of my favorite routines! YAY!

Since we are on the topic of a television show, let me just go ahead and warn you - I AM A HUGE SIXTEEN AND PREGNANT FAN! I will be going off my rocker over and over about this show so beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment