Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time For TEEN MOM

One of my favorite shows ever is Teen Mom. I started watching the very first episodes called Sixteen and Pregnant. I have no idea what is so great about this show, but it is raw and real and shows the emotional ups and downs of being a mom. Although I wasn't sixteen, I was nineteen and it is not easy...but HERE I AM. I have alot to be thankful for...

If you haven't watched the show, I encourage you to check it out. I found this video on youtube highlighting the very first season of Teen Mom and that will help you kind of catch up. You can also go to www.mtv.com/teenmom and see alot of past episodes and big clips from the show. Below is a little bit to get you started ....



The shows comes on tonight at 10et/9ct and I will be back posting my thoughts on the show so come back and check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment