Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fourth Of July 2010

I know I am wayyy behind, but it just dawned on me that I never shared my pictures from the fourth of July. I got so sick on our anniversary the next day and didn't even remember to post them! So here they are... ENJOY!

We spent the fourth of July in my hometown, Kingston TN, for the eighth year in a row together! I have been doing the whole "fireworks at the park" thing my whole life! Kingston has one of the best shows in the state and they also have boat races and a watermelon eating contest! Who could resist that!?!


The boys loved spending time with their dad.
We love the USA! Thank you troops past and present for FREEDOM!

Group picture during fireworks (I cut off Ace's head!)

The fireworks in Kingston were BEAUTIFUL this year!

A picture of me with two men I adore, my hubby and daddy!

...And here are the other two men in my life I adore :)

They enjoyed the small carnival rides they had downtown...

...And we even got to sit them on a motorcycle that they loved!

It was such a great day as a family!!

And... I just had to add this picture. This is Ace pretending he is John Cena.
If you don't know who John Cena is - he is a WWE wrestler and my kids love him!!
Thank you to all of those who have served or are serving our country so that my children may sleep safe at night. Thank you to all of the women and children that they leave behind because you all are just as important.
Thank you to my grandfather Sammie Wilson, my father Rondel Wilson, my cousin Mike Russell, my cousin Deanna Russell, my cousin Derek Kennedy, and all other family and close friends who have chosen to serve...
and thank you to the ultimate soldier who paid the ultimate price
Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!









No comments:

Post a Comment