Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Take A Look At Me Now!

I Love My New Blog Design!! It is the best money I have spent in a long time! I absolutely love having a place that shows off my personality and just express myself. I know I'm one of millions of bloggers out there who are juggling being a southern housewife, stay at home mom, chef, taxi, maid, nanny, and all the other jobs out there so it's nice to have this place for me to share stories, pictures, and to vent. I love all my blogger friends and hope to make even more in the future. So, if you are here reading, I encourage you to

  1. Follow Me! Click the "become a follower" or "follow" button on the right hand sidebar.
  2. Grab My Button! The HTML Code is on the left hand sidebar.
  3. Write Me A Comment To Let Me Know You're Reading! I love knowing that others are here with me listening!

...And, if you have a family blog, business blog, or website you would love for me to advertise here, let me know! You can send me a comment here or email me at ashleyjackson24@ymail.com . Hope to hear from my readers soon - and enjoy the new blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment