Saturday, July 17, 2010

Babies, Babies, Babies

Mathias Benjamin Flippen
born to my friends Ashley and Stephen Flippen!
Saylor Dean Bow
born to one of my best friends, Amber Bow, and her husband Tony!

Emmett Samuel Aune
born into my family yesterday (he is my second cousin)
named after my Grandfather Sammie Dee Wilson

Paighton Elizabeth Griffis
born at 26 weeks gestation (and weighing only 1lb,8oz!)
to my friends Jordon and Krystal Griffis

And this little lady up here is PREGNANT!! Her name is Lacey and we have been great friends since I moved here eight years ago. She has had two failed pregnancies including one that made her very sick so this is such a blessing for her! Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy for Lacey and I will be sure to post her progress soon!!

So............... who's next????





No comments:

Post a Comment