Saturday, July 17, 2010

Worst. Day. Ever.

Yesterday was the absolute worst day of my life. I woke up with the most horrible pains throughout my body. I felt like I had been run over by a truck, but I hadn't done anything the day before. My husband was off work THANK GOD, I called my mom and begged her to help me because I could barely move. As the day went on, it only got worse. I got the worst migraine which ended up causing me to have severe vomiting which then came with a 102 fever. I was in and out of it for about 20 hours straight. I had to wonder if something serious was going on considering I haven't been well for months over something called Endometriosis. I encourage everyone reading who doesn't know what that is to look it up and learn more - especially the ladies reading in childbearing years.

Anyways, I had to share because it got me to thinking about all of the women, men, and children out there suffering with cancer or other illnesses. Some of them probably feel like that for days or weeks at a time. It made me want to pray and talk to God and just tell him thank you for healing me and for giving me the strength to heal.

Next post.... Babies, Babies, Babies!

1 comment:

  1. I just found out tonight that my favorite Aunt has Kidney cancer. I am so scared and heartbroken. Please keep her in your prayers! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete