Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day Four of 90 Day Challenge!


I added a picture of me and Ace getting treat bags ready for Halloween last year because today's challenge is to organize something that I would normally just ignore. Normally, when packing to move, I will pack all of my favorite things first and I will overlook the drawers and cabinets until the last minute. Today, I have packed up all kinds of junk that I don't want to have to deal with in a few weeks when we have to pack up everything and move out of our "dream home". Yes, we are giving up the house we always dreamed of - and it's because our dream home became a complete nightmare! That's all whole other post that I completely want to write when I have a little more time. Right now I have two little boys in a bathtub and if I leave them there too long my floor will be covered in water and they will be trying to drown each other. Be back tonight to post some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment