Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Proud Poppi





My father always wanted to have more children but never got the chance. Growing up as an only child (although I do have a half sister and a few step siblings) was fun, but sometimes lonely. My dad got re-married a few times, but never had anymore kids, but me. So, when he found out I was a pregnant teen, he was probably a little more understanding than most fathers are. He loves having grandchildren, especially having grandsons. I just had to come post these pictures that I took a few weeks ago because I wanted to share these memories. The kids love their poppi and want to call him every single night. They bond with him over baseball, soccer, and WWE! My dad meant the world to me growing up - and now he means the world to them too!
So, this post is dedicated to him :)
(And dad, by the way, I hope to give you more grandchildren someday - maybe even a granddaughter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment