Monday, July 19, 2010

Boring Bedrest!

Today is day number four of me being in the bed. I wish I had some quirky little post to put here, but the truth is that I am BORED OUT OF MY MIND. Today is my husband's first day back to work leaving me here with two little kids who have to be entertained every waking moment of the day?? Somebody SAVE ME!!!! Ahhhhh!!!

So, before I go... I want to know. Who do you think Ali is going to choose on the Bachelorette? I went on Reality Steve (www.realitysteve.com) and so far everything he said has been right, but I never would have guessed the ending. I have a feeling tonight's show will be realllly good.

Also, I am jumping out of my seat with excitement that Teen Mom is coming on tommorrow night for it's second season. I just can't seem to get enough of Maci, Farrah, Catelynn, and Amber! (More posting on this soon, I promise!)

This is the week that my designer is planning the big reveal for my new blog look so keep checking in... I am so excited! She does great work and has reasonable prices... and she has really taken my design ideas and ran with them. She will have a blog button installed that takes you right to her sight so I encourage anyone wanting a new look to check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment